Essential Services for You and Your Business...
Business Connect Membership provides you with the essential tools for business success. We connect you to opportunities, expertise, know-how and networks - if we don’t know, we’ll know someone that does.
We can help cut your costs of doing business, provide hands-on support to help you to grow and keep your business protected.
Who is it for?
Business Connect is ideal for micro, small & medium sized businesses wanting to connect with like-minded companies, save on day-to-day business costs whilst increasing and building your business profile.
- Direct lines into local, regional and national government gives you a voice to champion what matters most to your business & community
- Connect and collaborate with other local businesses by sharing your good news, events, top tips, and vacancies and attend our extensive calendar of Chamber events
- Maximise new business and funding opportunities on our FinditinCW and Chamber Finance Finder portals and get listed on our online Membership Directory
- Protect your business with dedicated HR & Legal services and reduce the cost of doing business with a range of money saving benefits
Business Connect Members benefit from our extensive range of Core Membership Services & Benefits
- ChamberProtect Services - providing 24/7, 365 day cover for HR, Legal, H&S and Tax/VAT advice, as well as comprehensive legal expenses insurance cover of up to £1 million
- Free Credit Checks on all UK-registered businesses
- Marketing & Promotion through the Chamber's website, ezines, social media and magazine
- Share events you are organising, special offers and top tips to your fellow members
- Join your local quarterly Branch District Meeting to meet with MP's, key stakeholders and local decision makers
- Plus much more...