Compliments and Complaints Procedures
Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce is committed to providing the highest levels of care to all of our customers. If wish you share any feedback with the Chamber, please follow the procedures below
Chamber Complaints Procedure
COMPLAINTS HANDLING POLICY
Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce
Units 8 & 9
Our Complaints Policy:
Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce is committed to providing the highest levels of care to all of our customers. If you are in any way dissatisfied with our services then please let us know as soon as possible. This will help us to continually improve our service to you.
What to do if you have a complaint:
Please contact us in writing at the above address or via e-mail to email@example.com detailing the nature of your complaint and your contact details.
Our complaints procedure:
- Complaints can be made by letter or email.
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint, in writing, within three working days.
- We take all complaints seriously and aim to address your concerns thoroughly, promptly, and politely.
- Your complaint will be passed to the relevant Line Manager, with a copy to the person concerned. The Line Manger will undertake a full investigation surrounding your concerns, including speaking to all relevant parties necessary.
- We will respond to your complaint within 5 working days. If it is not possible to reach a prompt conclusion, we will contact you with an explanation, and set out expected timescales by which matters should be resolved.
- Any correspondence will be treated in confidence. An exception will be made in the event that a third party is implicated by your complaint, and we need to discuss the details of your issue with them in order to reach a satisfactory conclusion.
- We aim to resolve all our customer complaints. However, if you are not satisfied with the outcome of our complaints procedure please contact Louise Wall - Group Commercial Director at (firstname.lastname@example.org) in writing to appeal the outcome.
Our Compliments Policy
Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce is committed to providing the highest levels of care to all of our customers. We are always happy to hear from our customers who would like to share positive feedback on their experience with the Chamber of Commerce.
Should you wish to share a compliment with the Chamber of Commerce, please email email@example.com detailing your feedback.
Updated December 2018