Are looking to raise your profile within the Coventry & Warwickshire business community? If so, then why not sponsor a Chamber event? Event sponsorship gives your brand the opportunity to generate awareness and will put your business in the spotlight!
What will my sponsorship package include?
- Company logo to be included on all marketing material prior to the event this includes the events page of the CW website, email signatures and e zines.
- Dedicated tweets mentioning sponsor (8,500 twitter followers) Dedicated LinkedIn posts mentioning sponsor (2,000 followers)
- A feature in the Chamber news e-zine (6,000 subscribers)
- Your company logo will feature on the delegate list which is distributed to all guests at the event
- Pop up banners and a chance to display marketing literature/goody bags at the event
- A 5-10 minute welcome at the event and an opportunity to talk about your business and the services that you can offer
What events are available for me to sponsor?
Chamber networking events offer businesses from across Coventry and Warwickshire the opportunity to raise their profile and generate new businesses leads. The networking events welcome businesses from a range of sectors and size.
Average 40 - 60 SME’s £500 + VAT
Meet Your Chamber Networking Lunch
Meet your Chamber events are held quarterly and give new and existing Chamber members the opportunity to understand how we can support their business.
Average 80 - 100 SME’s £1,000 + VAT
The Chamber host a range of Sector specific events, our sector events give companies the chance to build valuable relationships with businesses within their own sector. The sectors include Manufacturing; Tourism, Leisure & Culture; ICT; Education & Skills.
Average 40 - 60 businesses within a specific sector £1,000 + VAT
Corporate Membership Events
Corporate Membership enables well-established medium to larger-sized businesses to make the connections they need for business success. We provide access to topical business insight, superb profile-raising opportunities and deliver a range of exclusive networking events that can help take businesses to the next level.
Business reach: Average 30 – 40 medium to larger-sized businesses £1,000 + VAT
#CWROCKS Business Expo
Our Business Expos have gradually become the largest B2B Exhibitions across the Midlands. The event attracts up to 150 exhibitors and 800 visiting businesses on the day.
In addition to the standard promotion you will also receive;
- 2 x complimentary tickets and exhibition stand at the Expo launch event. The event will be held 6-8 weeks before the main exhibition. The launch invite is a networking lunch and welcomes confirmed exhibitors to the event.
- Articles published about the expo within CW Business Magazine will feature sponsor logo, audience reach 5,000
- A double exhibition stand at the Business & Trade Expo (value £550)
- Pop up banners to be displayed in the main entrance of the exhibition and seminar room
- Two full page adverts within the expo guide
- An opportunity to provide own goody bag/promotional material given out by Chamber at entrance of show.
Business reach: Average 700 SME’s – larger sized business £5,000 + VAT (Headline Sponsor) / £2,500.00 + VAT (Supporting Sponsor)
The Chamber’s conference brings together key business and civic leaders to consider the economic health across Coventry & Warwickshire against the background of national and international trends. In addition to the standard promotion you will also receive;
- Articles published about the conference within CW Business Magazine will feature sponsor logo (5,000 readers)
- Dedicated press release announcing sponsorship
- 4 x complimentary tickets to the Annual Conference
- A full page advert in the programme. 300 hard copies distributed to all visitors on the day.
- Logos will feature on presentation slides throughout the conference.
- A rolling VT on the day, this will be played on arrival, at refreshment breaks and lunch. The VT will be playing on the main screen at the conference.
Business reach: 250 – 300 larger sized business - Director/CEO level £7,500 + VAT
To enquire please email [email protected] or call 024 7665 4321