Events run by C&W Chamber Members
Welcome to our Member's Events page. Here you can see a list of upcoming events which our Members are running, providing you with the opportunity to extend your networking reach and build your contacts.
We are happy to promote any events that our Members are holding via our website and social media platforms. Members can submit their events now, via their Member Profile page. To access this area you must login here. This is a free member only service. Not a member? Get in touch with our Membership Team or Join Today.
WMG Ready for Electrification Programme - October 2019
Brighton University, Mithras House, Lewes Road , Brighton, BN2 4AT
Date: 17 October 2019 - 7am - 10am
The Electric Vehicle market is growing faster than ever and so are the opportunities to get involved.
Our Ready for Electrification programme supports small to medium-sized businesses currently supplying or interested in supplying the EV sector.
The programme will:
- Develop a UK supply base for the current and future EV market.
- Offer practical and technical support to businesses.
- Connect the whole supply chain from SME to OEM.
- Help UK manufacturers to understand the challenges and seize the opportunities
More information and dates for our workshop programme can be found on the attached flyer.
To register your place, click on the read more button below.Read more
B&B 15th Annual Charity Quiz Night 2019
Warwick Hall, Warwick School , Myton Road , Warwick, CV34 6PP
Date: 17 October 2019 - 6:30pm - 9:30pm
We take great pleasure in inviting you and your colleagues to participate in our 15th Annual Charity Quiz Night!
The net proceeds from the event and raffle will be donated to our chosen charity.
On the night, our quiz compère Sean Farnell will be hosting to provide the same level of entertainment you have come to expect but with a new exciting format.
Our regular hot and cold buffet will be provided (a choice of beef or vegetarian lasagne with garlic bread, and salad) A cash bar will also be available.
Once again, we are asking all teams to donate various items for the raffle to support our worthy cause. The items should be brought to the event on the night please. We encourage originality and imagination for your choice of item.
The cost will be £70 + VAT (£84.00 total) for teams of up to five people. Additionally you will need to provide your team name at the time of booking.
If you don’t have enough people to make up a team, it’s no problem, You are still welcome to join us as an individual at a cost of £15.00 + VAT (£18.00)Read more
Needle Felting with Delphine Brookes
The Farthing Workshop , 13 High Street , Kenilworth , CV8 1LY
Date: 17 October 2019 - 9.30am - 1.00pm
Delphine Brooks is a local mixed media artist, who has developed her own stunning style of art using needle felting. You will create a fibre picture using merino wool; layering and shaping fibres, blending colours together, creating beautiful textures and effects. Hand embroidery can be overlaid to add further depth to your picture.
By the end of this workshop, you will have created your own unique piece of art, framed and ready to take home. Delphine will be on hand to guide you and share her expert tips on both needle felting and hand embroidery.
This workshop is suitable for both beginners and intermediates and all materials will be provided.Read more
The Small Business Goldmine: Building a Marketing & Sales System That Works
Squab Hall, Harbury Lane, Leamington Spa , CV33 9QB
Date: 23 October 2019 - 9.00am - 4.00pm
Here’s what’s in store:
- Your sales funnel and what it looks like and how it works
- A CRM – the heart of your marketing strategy and the home for your lead nurturing
- Your email list – building and managing your most important asset in business
- Social media and the noise to sales generator machine
- Networking – the tip of your funnel and the fire in your sales
- The ONE BIG THING – your simple and ever-lasting content creation tool
- Blogging – the fuel for your Google ranking and content generation
- Lead magnets – building your email list and community through free advice and content
- Facebook and re-marketing – following your interested leads around the internet
- LinkedIn and lead generation
- Email marketing and email lead generation – from clicks to “yes please”
- And sales calls and follow-ups – making sure you’re asking for the business (at the right time and more often).
Business Innovation Centre , Harry Weston Road, Coventry , CV3 2TX
Date: 23 October 2019 - 9.00am - 12.30pm
This workshop will allow you to develop an effective marketing approach for your business.
Starting with the market analysis we then identify your ideal customers to grow the business and look at how to design a marketing mix to support this growth.
We’ll also map the different stages of the customer journey to identify potential marketing opportunities.Read more