WSI takes place thanks to funding from Santander Universities and generous donations from Warwick alumni and friends and offers 6 weeks of full funding towards internships.
If you are looking to resource a project or idea with an enthusiastic and capable student, at little cost, learn from fresh ideas and a new perspective, provide a learning opportunity for a student to gain transferable skills and help make their career choices, please visit the WSI website to:
- CHECK that your organisation:
- has considered the responsibilities of being a host
- satisfies the eligibility criteria
- is able to adhere to the programme timeline.
- REGISTER your interest – this does not commit you to participating but allows us to be in touch.
- PREPARE an internship vacancy
- Use our MS Word WSI vacancy template available from 14 January 2019 to comply with the programme’s wording, to prevent loss of work online and to ensure that it’s included.
- UPLOAD your internship vacancy to myAdvantage
- Submit internship vacancy no later than 00 am on Monday, 25 February.
All submitted internship vacancies will be quality-assured by the team, checking that they support student engagement and good quality work experience. You will then be provided with constructive feedback by our team (including in instances where a vacancy is not considered suitable to take forward) and will have a limited time to respond and make any changes before we launch to students.
All approved internship vacancies will be advertised to students on Mon 11 March.
Want to hear more and speak to someone about WSI 2019?
Join us for breakfast on Thursday 17 January 2019, at the University of Warwick, to find out about the Warwick Summer Internship Programme and the services and support available from the SME engagement team, Student Careers and Skills at Warwick.
Timings and Agenda:
- 30 arrival and refreshments
- 45-10.00 opportunity to hear about WSI and the support available from the SME engagement team, Student Careers & Skills
- 00-10.30 optional networking and continued discussions
There is no cost to attend this event, but please book early to secure your place by completing the booking form here.
Places are limited and attendance will have to be confirmed (for catering reasons) by Monday, 14 January.
Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions.