As the dust settles following the April 12th Brexit deadline we will review the current state of affairs regarding the Brexit process and look at some of the key topics for business. This event will include an update on the official guidance from government and practical advice from expert professionals covering key issues for business: Customs Declarations, Documentation, International Contracts, Business Immigration and HR implications.
Join this exciting event for practical updates on the following topics:
- The Brexit Process - where we are now and the key milesones ahead
- Advice and Support available from government
- Customs Declarations & Trade with the EU - Why is this issue important? Should you make declarations yourself or via an intermediary? Changes due to Brexit and what you need to do.
- International Contracts - Implications of Brexit and considerations for existing & future contracts
- Business Immigration - The Brexit Effect, The Home Office EU settlement scheme & HR challenges
Click here to book your place online and view the exciting agenda and speakers.
If you wish to book your place please contact Adele Wheatley on 024 76654321 or [email protected].