- Customs Declaration Training (5 November, 9am – 4pm)
- BCCC: Brexit Phase 2 Project: Employment Webinar (12 November, 10am - 12pm)
- BCCC: Understanding the Incoterms 2020 Rules (17 November, 9:30am - 12pm)
- Free Trade Agreements (18 November, 9am - 12pm)
- Customs Framework (18 November, 1pm - 4pm)
- Brexit – Planning Overview (25 November, 9am - 4pm)
- BCCC: Import Procedure Training (26 November, 9:30am - 4:30pm)
Brexit Events & Training
Your Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce has teamed us with the West Midlands Combined Authority, Greater Birmingham Chambers of Commerce and the Black Country Chamber of Commerce to scale up existing support for West Midlands businesses to help them prepare for the end of the Brexit transition period. Over the coming months we will be providing a range of FREE events and training programmes for businesses based in the West Midlands Combined Authority area to help them navigate this period and get ready for 2021.
Chamber Customs & Brexit Training
Take part in FULLY FUNDED accredited or high-quality training courses worth over £200+VAT per person.
Between September 2020 and February 2021 the CWCC, GBCC and BCCC are offering a limited number of free places on 24 international trade training courses which can help businesses get ready for the new trading environment in 2021.
If you are new to import and export procedures or feel that you (or your employees) could benefit from additional training, take part today!
Brexit Briefings & Workshops
The three Chambers will be running 15 free events between September 2020 and February 2021 to support local businesses with their preparations. These events will cover key Brexit related topics and provide businesses with the opportunity to hear from a range of experts and gain practical advice and tips.