To sponsor this event call our events team on:
Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber Training Commerce House 123 St Nicholas Street Coventry None CV1 4FD
International Trade Member Rate: £245.00
Suitable for beginners who are new to their role or importers/exporters that have not had any formal training. This practical course will cover the essential aspects of moving goods internationally helping you comply with the relevant rules and avoid unnecessary and potentially costly mistakes.
Topics covered include:
- Logistics and The Role of the Freight Forwarder
- Terms of Delivery: Incoterms 2020
- Methods of Payment including Letters of Credit
- Common Export Documentation
- Commodity codes and classifying your goods for import/export
- Import/Export Declarations and the Role of Customs
- Determining the Customs Value of Your Goods
- Managing Risk and Insurance options
Please note that there will be no refund for cancellations received less than 14 calendar days prior to the event.