To sponsor this event call our events team on:
Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce Chamber House Unit 8 & 9 Innovation Village Cheetah Road Coventry West Midlands CV1 2TL
Free parking is available at Chamber House
Our Import Procedures training session will provide you with an extensive overview, outlining all stages of import processes and will teach you how to navigate this highly complex process for permanent and temporary imports.
It will cover a wealth of information including; customs requirements, the definition of and import and process flow, movement of goods, and the documents and processes requires for import clearance. As well as;
- Incoterms – what are they Communication with the Seller
- Customs Data such as Commodity Code, Origin and Valuations Rules
- Preferential Rules of Origin at Import
- Import Paperwork
- Role of the Freight Forwarder/Customs Broker and Fast Parcel Courier
- Customs Procedures and Clearances
- Import VAT and Duty
- Customs Paperwork
- Custom Declaration Service (CDS)
- Postponed Vat Accounting
- Methods of Payment Taxes and Duties
- Reconciliation of Paperwork
- Checking Customs Entries
- Import Process Flow
If you book a place and are unable to attend, please cancel your place in writing by emailing [email protected].
Cancellations will be charged in full if cancelled less than 10 working days prior.