To sponsor this event call our events team on:
Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce Chamber House Unit 8 & 9 Innovation Village Cheetah Road Coventry West Midlands CV1 2TL
Free parking is available at Chamber House
This training session will provide an extensive overview, a wealth of wide-ranging information and a comprehensive understanding of export and customs procedures, as well as practical tips to help you develop your international trade strategy.
All the stages of the procedures are put under the microscope to teach you how to navigate the highly complex process of export correctly.
This course will be especially beneficial to anyone involved in the areas of finance, sales, procurement, import/export administration, despatch, and shipping.
The course will cover:
- Receiving the enquiry - responsibilities and roles, Incoterms 2020, methods of payment and the risk ladder, Export controls and licence requirements
- Order acknowledgement / pro forma invoice
- Pre shipment inspections / packing
- Shipping documents to include invoices and packing lists – commodity codes, origin, preference documents, certificates of origin
- Move the goods – transport considerations, booking the shipment and freight forwarder responsibilities, contracts of carriage / transport documentation
- Proof of Export
- General good business practice
If you book a place and are unable to attend, please cancel your place in writing by emailing [email protected].
Cancellations will be charged in full if cancelled less than 10 working days prior.