To sponsor this event call our events team on:
Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber Training Commerce House 123 St Nicholas Street Coventry None CV1 4FD
International Trade Member Rate: £245.00
This course is designed for anyone working in an export environment needing to understand how to determine if a licence is required whilst guiding delegates on the types of licences available and application procedures. This is interactive session with plenty of opportunity to ask questions whilst providing exercises in classifying goods.
- History of Export Controls, Governing Groups and the applicable Criterions
- Key definitions around Export Controls and Control Lists
- Exports of Military Goods, Dual Use Goods and Technology
- Trade controls and Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) end-use controls
- Types of licences and how to apply for them
- Record keeping and compliance and what happens if it goes wrong
- How Brexit might change current situation?
Please note that there will be no refund for cancellations received less than 14 calendar days prior to the event.