To sponsor this event call our events team on:
Hatton House Hatton House Hatton Warwick Warwickshire CV35 7LD
The Queens Awards for Enterprise Celebration. By kind permission of Mr & Mrs Johnnie Arkwright on behalf of the Lord Lieutenants of Warwickshire and the West Midlands on Thursday 20th June 2019 Hatton House, Hatton, Warwick, CV35 7LD.
These prestigious awards are open to companies from across Warwickshire & the West Midlands who feel they 'have what it takes' to apply for a Queens Award in Enterprise under the categories of:
- International Trade
- Promoting opportunity through social mobility
- flying the Queen’s Award flag at their principal premises
- use of the Emblem on their stationery, advertising and goods
- global recognition and added commercial value for your business
- an edge over the competition and new business opportunities
- a boost to your staff morale and company pride
Uniquely, this event will be attended by both John Crabtree OBE, the Lord Lieutenant of the West Midlands and Tim Cox, the Lord Lieutenant of Warwickshire. Together the Lord Lieutenants are keen to promote a greater understanding of the prestigious Queen's Award for Enterprise and support eligible companies in their nominations.
We would love to see as many local businesses putting themselves forward for this award and Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce is here to support you.
For further information please contact Adele Wheatley [email protected] or 024 76654321.