To sponsor this event call our events team on:
Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber Training Commerce House 123 St Nicholas Street Coventry None CV1 4FD
International Trade Member Rate: £125.00
Rules of Origin are an essential aspect of international trade. Preferential trade agreements, also known as Free Trade Agreements, rely on rules of origin. In order to benefit from existing and future free trade agreements businesses must be able to evidence the origin of their goods. This practical workshop will give delegates the knowledge and skills necessary to assess the origin of their company’s products.
Topic Covered Include
- The context of Free trade Agreements
- How they work
- How they may be applied post Brexit between the UK and EU
- The Agreements in place currently through the EU and potentially Post Brexit
- Rules of Origin in order to qualify and how to calculate this.
- When FTAs cannot be used or when there is no benefit to business
- Additional documentation
- Obtained Approved Exporter Status and Issuing EUR1
- Evidence and Audits
- Suitable for individuals and business that currently use Free Trade Agreements, are looking to use them in the future or need more information on how this will be applied post Brexit with the EU and other Non EU countries. The course will ensure businesses know how to check the origin status of their products, how to support that evidence and understand the benefits, risks and issues associated with using them.
- Business attending this course will get a good understanding of what a FTA is and what actions they can take now in order to use existing agreements or prepare for future ones after Brexit
Please note that there will be no refund for cancellations received less than 14 calendar days prior to the event.