To sponsor this event call our events team on:
International Trade Member Rate: £150.00
This course is aimed at individuals from businesses who are currently involved in the movement of goods with the EU at import/export or both who want a better understanding of how Brexit may impact on their business regardless of whether they currently trade with Non EU countries.
What will I learn?
- How to plan for Brexit
- The hidden issues and risks that may not be obvious
- The impact of Incoterms of shipment movements
- How to communicate with key stakeholders
- The Customs procedures
- Customs Data, Classification, Valuation and Origin Rules
- The Freight journey especially road freight and the actions that will need to be planned for before shipments are collected and after delivery
- Compliance and HMRC
- What happens if we get a Deal?
- Duties, Taxes and VAT
When you register for your place, you will be sent a calendar invitation as confirmation of your place. The invite will include a unique link from Zoom for you to join the video call.
To cancel your place, please email [email protected] Please note that there will be no refund for cancellations received less than 14 calendar days prior to the event.