To sponsor this event call our events team on:
Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce Chamber House Unit 8 & 9 Innovation Village Cheetah Road Coventry West Midlands CV1 2TL
This training session will help you to understand what you need to prepare for should you receive a HMRC Customs Audit, including;
- The purpose of the audit
- The different types of audit that HMRC may undertake
- What the auditors will be looking for regarding imports and exports
- Practical and effective record-keeping
- Checking declarations for accuracy and validity
- The role of the freight forwarder and customs broker
- Common errors and mistakes
- Tools that can help you manage your data and systems in anticipation of an audit
- Additional measures to demonstrate you are in control of the process
If you book a place and are unable to attend, please cancel your place in writing by emailing [email protected].
Cancellations will be charged in full if cancelled less than 10 working days prior.