To sponsor this event call our events team on:
Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce Chamber House Unit 8 & 9 Innovation Village Cheetah Road West Midlands CV1 2TL
This workshop is aimed at businesses that are either thinking about applying for AEO or have just started the application process. This practical session will run through the AEO framework with hands on advice and support on how to make a successful application.
What is Authorised Economic Operator?(AEO)
AEO is an internationally recognised quality mark indicating that your role in the international supply chain is secure and that your customs controls and procedures are efficient & compliant.
Benefits include: Fast track shipments through customs, faster applications for inward processing and other customs authorisations. Establishment of sound policies & procedures reducing shipment delays.
There is growing interest in AEO as more and more companies around the world are using the scheme. AEO has also been referenced by the government and various trade specialists in proposals for a future customs partnership with the EU post-Brexit.
Join our workshop to:
- Understand the scheme and its practical benefits
- Identify the key elements within the audit
- Look at the different sections regarding safety, security and customs
- Look at the types of policies & procedures that may be required with practical examples
- Understand the application process
- Look at next steps and actions for your business
Who should come along?
- Managers/Directors with responsibility for customs control & compliance
- Financial/supply chain/logisitc managers
- Import/ Export Administrators who have responsibilities for controlling customs declaration
How to book:
We have a limited number of places available and expect high demand. If you wish to book your place please contact Adele Wheatley [email protected] or 024 7665 4186.
Full cancellation charges will apply if cancelled within 14 days of the event