To sponsor this event call our events team on:
Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber Training Commerce House 123 St Nicholas Street Coventry None CV1 4FD
International Trade Member Rate: £245.00
This workshop will help you understand the Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) scheme and how to navigate the application process.
It will also give you a grounding in the key aspects of Customs Compliance when trading internationally which is an important issue for any business involved in importing and exporting.
Course content includes:
- Understanding the AEO scheme and its practical benefits
- Understanding the various aspects of Customs Compliance when trading internationally
- Understanding the application process and Identify the key elements within the audit
- Looking at the different sections regarding safety, security and customs
- Looking at the types of policies & procedures that may be required with practical examples
Please note that there will be no refund for cancellations received less than 14 calendar days prior to the event.