Proactively account manage and nurture the appointed members ensuring high levels of retention predominantly through telesales calls. Identifying the needs of their organisation and match those with Chamber Services. The upsell of products and events to those existing and new clients will also be a core part of the role and targets will be set accordingly.
To build positive relationships with allocated Chamber members continually reducing risk of resignation, through telephone and some face to face contact and to implement the retention plan for membership through targeted contact with members prior to renewal.
To understand and present the range of membership services, accredited BCC, Marketing, Chamber Protect, CW Connect, Events, Credit checks, Vantage and any other additional services as and when required support services such as Awards.
To actively promote and sell Exhibition stands, Conference tickets and Sponsorship opportunities to Members in addition to any other products required.
To be the first point of contact for enquiries and membership leads, ensuring that clients’ needs are diagnosed accurately and referred to the most appropriate member of staff or service.
To provide administration and support to ensure the membership process is seamless and effective.
To maximise opportunities to sell the Chamber Membership and business support projects as part of a targeted marketing strategy
To support events by recruiting members and non-members and by promoting and attending events as appropriate.
To positively contribute to the Chamber’s marketing strategy, providing membership testimonials and case study opportunities, to raise awareness of the Chamber.
To ensure that each membership service usage and contact is uploaded accurately to the Chamber’s database (CRM) on a daily basis and to contribute to the discussion on service usage performance.
• Meet outbound call targets, building relationships and rapport with customer base.
• Present sales opportunities to all relevant members maximising potential sales.
• Promote services through direct communications, primarily telephone/emails.
• Provide sales/admin support to the wider membership team.
• Attend and contribute to membership sales team meetings.
• Promote/market and encourage take up of the wider chamber services.
• Key focus on members in first and second year retention year.
• Ensure all communication and customer activity is logged via the CRM.
• Communicate feedback from customers to the relevant Chamber staff.
• Other duties as required to fulfil overall Membership objectives.
• Meet KPI’s as set by Membership Manager.
To apply for this role, please send a covering letter and your CV to Matthew Hammersley, HR Advisor, on [email protected]