The role involves generating leads of accounts for the hotel, building and developing strong relationships, managing new client accounts and revenue generation. There is also the responsibility of overseeing the sales office and it's processes.
Sales Manager key responsibilities:
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the hotel sales plan alongside the General Manager to encompass direct sales calls, telesales, research, appointment making and trading, as well as promotional campaigns, client familiarisation and contract negotiation
- Drive and co-ordinate all sales activity to maximise revenue from existing accounts at hotel, national and international level
- To investigate new areas of business in terms of market development into new territories and market segments to quantifiable targets
- To regularly meet with the General Manager to communicate customer feedback, sales information, competitor knowledge, pricing strategies and any other influences that may affect the business
- To liaise with all departments to maximise revenue and communicate any sales related information
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Could currently be a Senior Co-ordinator within a Hotel or Conference Centre who is looking for the next step up.
- Ideally will be working with a current strong client base.
- Will have strong local knowledge and client list.
- Experience in hotel industry sales is essential.
Applications without hotel industry experience will not be considered
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary and 28 days holiday per annum.
If you meet the above criteria please forward your CV to Stuart McNeil, General Manager at Dunchurch Park Hotel & Conference Centre [email protected]
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. ONLY candidates currently living and working in the UK can be considered. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required as part of the process.
Job Type: Full-time