Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• To Maintain, Grow and Expand Company Sales to set targets within budgeted costs.
• To visit current Customers for product application queries, concerns or enquiries.
• To visit new Customers for new product applications and enquiries.
• To work closely with Project Engineering in the development & launch of new applications & products to existing & new Customers.
• To complete visit reports on all Customer visits and enquiries.
• To raise cost cards / quotation analysis forms for Customer request for quotes.
• To create and maintain Request for Quote files.
• To set Customer Credit control.
• To create part numbers & marked up drawings for current and new products.
• To seek out new opportunities & applications for existing and new products
• To analyse competitive activity on product applications.
• To set Customer targets with Sales for existing, upgraded and new product applications.
• To answer customer queries on applications / installation problems and enquiries.
• To actively promote continuous improvement within all Sales areas.
• Encourages profit consciousness amongst all employees and fosters ideas and suggestions for improvement in Customer Service and Focus.
• Participates in team meetings and contributes to the operations and improvement of Orscheln Products – One World – One Quality - One Team
• To ensure the Company’s Health & Safety Policy, housekeeping and cleanliness standards are maintained.
- Clear and concise communication of the Company’s goals and objectives. Set team/individual roles and responsibilities to achieve the plans. This is essential if the team is to pull together to achieve our objectives and increase its overall effectiveness.
- The communication of problems and constraints in achieving objectives to functions at all levels is important.
Confident and Persuasive
- Necessary to motivate team members and keep them focused on the agreed objectives when the going gets tough.
Positive and Flexible Approach
- The work intake which the Team is working to achieve will constantly change. Flexibility in thinking is therefore essential to optimise the use of the skills and abilities of members of other resources.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required.
Required Education / Skills and/or Experince/Knowledge
Minimum 3years related Sales background, experience.
- Good Computer Skills – To include Excel Spreadsheets, Word Documents & PowerPoints.
- Good & confident negotiation skills.
- Experienced Business Traveller.
- Holds current driving license.
- Overnight Travel is Required.
To apply, email Pete Smith: [email protected] or call 07909 682599 / 01788 539562.