Rooted in the Business Support Landscape, and established over 100 years ago, Coventry and Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce has supported thousands of Businesses to grow.
With a strong and growing Membership base, a thriving events programme, and a range of support and advice from Start Up Businesses to those trading internationally, the Chamber is at the heart of Business.
We are now looking to expand our team with a dynamic and motivated Membership Sales Advisor. You will join our Membership Team with responsibility for engaging with Coventry & Warwickshire businesses to recruit new members in to the Chamber.
About the Job
As a Membership Sales Advisor you will:
- Identify, target and generate a pipeline of non-member Coventry and Warwickshire businesses
- Promote and sell the benefits of Chamber membership in line with agreed monthly sales targets
- Promote the benefits and services of wider Chamber services, including our Business Support Programmes, International trade, Sponsorship opportunities and our Extensive Events programme
- Attend conferences, meetings, networking and industry events to generate new leads and increase the Chamber’s profile
The skills you need to excel in this position include:
- Exceptional networking skills
- Strong Commercial acumen
- Driven to exceed challenging targets
- Effective communication skills and IT fluency
- Knowledge and understanding of the business landscape
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritising obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation
Is it essential for this role to have your own transport and hold a clean, full EU Driving Licence
What’s the package?
As a Membership Sales Advisor you will receive a guaranteed basic salary of £25,000, with a realistic OTE of at least £31,000.
You will receive full product training, coaching and support to maximise your earning potential, building a career for life.
We also offer great benefits including:
25 days holiday, rising to 30 after 5 year’s. Plus 8 bank holidays.
Company pension scheme
Childcare voucher scheme
SimplyHealth Cash plan
Free onsite Parking
Central City location
Flexible working environment
This vacancy and advert will be closed as soon as sufficient applications are received, candidates may be required to attend interviews at short notice. It is strongly advised that you complete and return your application as soon as possible.
Application by CV and covering letter via email to [email protected]