£33,000 - £37,000 per annum
Due to recent growth and an expansion in projects Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce is looking for an experienced ICT Business Advisor with specialist experience in Digital media and marketing to join their growing team in order to support businesses across this area to adopt and exploit benefits of emerging technologies.
The Successful Business advisor will support small and medium sized businesses to commercially exploit new technologies enabled by superfast broadband. This role is of high importance as we are looking for experienced Business Advisor who can focus on helping SMEs with potential growth in order to maximise the impact of Superfast technology.
The successful Business Advisor will be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- Working with new and established businesses on a 1-2-1 basis to develop an action plan focused on opportunities for growth based on the effective use of ICT and Digital Marketing.
- Developing, writing and delivering seminars/masterclasses on a range of ICT topics, including online Marketing
- Expert knowledge and practical experience of providing advice on Digital Marketing and Social Media.
Key skills for this position include:
- A good understanding of digital marketing within business
- Excellent understanding of ICT and the opportunities for businesses to exploit Superfast enabled technologies
- Degree or equivalent level qualification
- Understanding of SME business life-cycles, stages of development and their relevance in relation to business growth
This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career in an interesting and challenging environment working with a number of different growing companies with excellent benefits and rewards.
Is it essential for this role to have your own transport and hold a clean, full EU Driving Licence.
What’s the package?
You will receive full training, coaching and support to maximise your opportunities within the role.
We also offer great benefits including:
25 days holiday, rising to 30 after 5 years. Plus 8 bank holidays.
- Travel Expenses
- Company pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Childcare voucher scheme
- SimplyHealth Cash plan
- Free onsite Parking
- Central City location
- Flexible working environment
View the full job description here.
The closing date for this vacancy is Friday 17th November 2017, Noon. This vacancy and advert will be closed as soon as sufficient applications are received, candidates may be required to attend interviews at short notice. It is strongly advised that you complete and return your application as soon as possible.
Application by CV and covering letter.