We are looking for a professional and motivated individual with the ability to work alone and as part of a team. You will work under the Contracts and Compliance officer, maintaining and developing our existing team administration to ensure clients receive a timely and professional customer service experience. The successful applicant will have a can-do attitude, be organised, communicative, flexible and committed. The right candidate will be excited at the prospect of taking on responsibility for this role and making it their own.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Act as the main point of contact for incoming enquires, ensuring clients are adequately screened before referring them onto the relevant programme / staff member.
- Managing all Eventbrite listings and bookings to a professional standard with excellent attention to detail. Full training will be provided however prior experience is beneficial.
- Preparation of all weekly workshops including sending reminders/confirmation emails to venues, speakers and guests, arranging refreshments and distributing slides and workbooks in printed or digital format as appropriate.
- Follow up of all weekly workshops, by processing registers, attendance reports and invoices as well as screening new clients.
- Ensure team database is kept up to date with most recent workshop details including, speakers, venues, descriptions and delivery materials.
- Adding all new clients to the councils CRM system in a timely manner.
- Supporting the Contracts and Compliance Officer with monthly claims procedures, reviewing and uploading paperwork to the council CRM system.
- Produce, format and check documents as required e.g. registers, basic marketing materials, letters and attendance reports.
- Continuously working to improve levels of service provided to all workshop attendees.
- Providing full administrative support to the wider team, organising stationery orders, printing and following up queries as requested.
- Upon your Employment at Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce, a proportion of your time will be claimed towards various Public funded contracts, including but not limited to ERDF and ESF.
- You will be committed to providing a high level of service to the Business Support Team, ability to understand how this supports our wider targets.
- You will have a keen interest in how your administrative activities can improve the department, working closely with the Contracts and Compliance officer to continually review and update the ways the team delivers their services remotely to benefit our clients and colleagues.
- You will be able to confidently and professionally handle customer queries to enable advisors to hit monthly targets.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise own workload, work to deadlines and manage conflicting demands.
- Customer service experience within a commercial organisation.
- Experience of or ability to learn GSuite including Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Forms
- Strong working knowledge of the MS Office suite including mail merge, document formatting, filters, pivot tables, conditional formatting and formulas.
- Prior experience using cloud-based software (any) and/or ability to learn new software.
- Prior experience of databases / data entry.
- Reliable and able to use initiative.
- Flexible approach to work, in line with business needs.
The Chamber uses a range of cloud-based tools to enable remote working across the team.
Prior experience or knowledge of the following areas is favourable however full training will be provided:
- Experience using the following cloud-based tools:
Airtable - Cloud database
Zapier - Task automation
Eventbrite and Zoom Video Conferencing
- Own transport and full driving license
In light of covid-19, the Chamber has implemented a temporary work from home policy. The admin team currently works in a secure bubble every Wednesday, however a return to office working will be planned in due course in line with government guidance. Please do not apply for this role if you cannot commit to working all contracted hours from Chamber House, CV1 2TL.
If you have the necessary skills and experience required for this position, please submit a letter of application together with a CV to Matthew Hammersley (HR Manager) – m[email protected]