Business Coach, until December 2018.
The successful Business Coach will be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- Working with new and established businesses on a 1-2-1 basis to develop an action plan focused on opportunities for growth.
- Developing and delivering masterclasses on a range of start-up topics, including Thinking of Starting a Business and Finance and Business Planning
- Working with SME clients to overcome barriers during the implementation of their action plan, in order to sustain momentum towards the agreed
Key skills for this position include:
- A minimum of two years’ experience providing intensive business advice to Small and/or Medium size Enterprises (SMEs)
- Ability to produce and interpret business accounts including management accounts, profit and loss accounts, cash flows and balance sheets
- Proven track record in raising finance for business
- Understanding of SME business life-cycles, stages of development and their relevance in relation to business growth
This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career in an interesting and challenging environment working with a number of different growing companies with excellent benefits and rewards.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this position, then please download the application form and job description which are available below, complete and return to Gemma Smith, HR Manager. Alternatively please send CV and covering letter to the email address below.
The closing date for this vacancy is Tuesday 29th August 2017, Noon.