Your Job Specification:
- Plant authority regarding welding. Authorization /approval of welding programs and parameters
- Supporting and leading Welding Tech teams and Liaise and work with other functions to ensure works directed in the required areas.
- Training, transfer of knowledge and Development of the welding knowledge to Weld tech teams and Quality, Industrial Engineers and production team.
- Documentation and updating of all necessary activities in computer systems (e.g., parameters sheets, machine book) and creating of instructions.
- Laser safety advisor to the Plant Health and Safety Officer responsible person.
- Detection of welding problems, through methodical and analytical troubleshooting and introduction of sustainable corrective action recommendations to pre-production welding.
- Lead the implementation of suggestions from actions based on deviations and Request for change from analysis of weld data.
- Compliance and implementation of employment-, health-, environmental protection for your own activity.
- Minimum of 5 years related work experience involving welding technology, robotics, laser technology, continuous improvement of processes in production and trouble shooting
- Welding Technology recognised qualifications
- Excellent communicator
- Able to work independently and be a confident decision maker
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Analytical and methodical
- ABB Robotics, Trump Laser Technology, Online Monitoring systems(4D), Tools and techniques in analysis and problem-solving tools/FMEA /
We offer the following benefits:
- Modern work and communication equipment
- Performance-based compensation and success payment
- Health Management
Please send your CV and cover letter detailing why you have applied for the role to [email protected].
Amrita Singh, [email protected]
Brose Limited, Colliery Lane, Exhall, Coventry CV7 9NW, UK