Your Job Specification:
- Creating an accurate despatch plan to meet customer delivery requirements
- Planning of production orders according to customer calls with regards of timely feasibility.
- Ownership of production plan and responsible for plan adherence, as well as analysing demand forecast and liaising with customers
- Managing stock levels, stock accuracy and stock variance investigations including resolving errors within the system in order to enable accurate information flows.
- Manage material issues in respect to modifications and engineering changes to ensure minimum stock and master data maintenance and regular data updates in SAP.
- Understand logistics processes and drive within the Value Stream.
- Premium Freights execution and booking, following the defined approval process
- HNC Level in Logistics, Production Planning or Business-related subjects
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in Logistics
- Logistics analyst / production planning experience, preferably in automotive
- Strong IT data entry and SAP skills, able to use customer web portals as necessary
- Good communication and negotiating skills
- Problem solving skills
We offer the following benefits:
- Modern work and communication equipment
- Performance-based compensation and success payment
- Health Management
Please send your CV and cover letter detailing why you have applied for the role to [email protected].
Amrita Singh, [email protected]
Brose Limited, Colliery Lane, Exhall, Coventry CV7 9NW, UK