Your Job Specification:
- Lead the Team, through effective planning, communication, organisation, and support, with the allocated resources, to the required health & safety and quality standards.
- Maintaining a smooth material flow through the defined processes to ensure production can function without down time due to a lack of material, packaging, paint racks or basic attributes to material flow.
- Maintaining system accuracy including SAP, TGS and other operational related SAP processes.
- Ability to sustain and develop team working and team-based problem solving
- Manage your team’s performance including their training & development as well as performance issues.
- Drive the implementation of improvement activities; challenging non-conformance (NOK) and working with the Team Leader deliver cost-effective corrective solutions.
- Ensure routine activities such as TPM, LPA’s and Inventory checks are carried out.
- Ensure ever effort is made by the logistics team to satisfy customer needs and to avoid short shipments, Mis-ID and material or packaging damage to customer.
- Any other reasonable task that you are trained to carry out.
- Engineering Apprenticeship, Leadership qualification (L3) or the ability to be developed to that level
- 3-5 work experience in a manufacturing, Just-in-time environment, ideally having covered a similar position from time to time
- Ability to lead and motivate a team of people. Possess a “can do/will do” attitude.
- Adaptable to change and the ability to support team members through change.
- Able to effectively build and maintain relationships including conflict resolution, performance, and development management.
- Be resilient and possess excellent communication skills.
- Be self-motivated with ability to work with autonomy but recognize when it is appropriate to escalate issues or solutions to issues prior to initiating change.
- Good level of IT skills, including excellent working knowledge of SAP.
We offer the following benefits:
- Modern work and communication equipment
- Performance-based compensation and success payment
- Health Management
Please send your CV and cover letter detailing why you have applied for the role to [email protected].
Amrita Singh, [email protected]
Brose Limited, Colliery Lane, Exhall, Coventry CV7 9NW, UK