Discover FREE* business support for Coventry SMEs who are diversifying or pivoting their business
Over the last few years there has been a significant impact on the economy and many SMEs need support on their growth strategies because they are pivoting or diversify their business. This often involves; a new way of working, responding to new opportunities or deciding to enter into a new market/industry that your business doesn't currently operate in.
You may be experiencing the following factors:
- A change in business and consumer confidence
- Accelerated importance of trading online
- Supply Chain difficulties
- Difficulties in movement of goods
- Labour and skills shortages
Are you making considered changes to how things are done or the direction of your business?
Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber Of Commerce is helping eligible businesses that are trading in the Coventry area by providing 1:1 mentoring where our experienced advisor can diagnose your business need and support you to consider alternative sectors.
You could be exploring options such as:
- Moving into new sectors/markets: for example those businesses that are impacted due to supply chain difficulties
- Adapting their product range/portfolio of products: in order to access new customers
- Changing their processes: and way of ‘doing business’, e.g. moving systems online, or modifying their website/online presence in order to attract a new customer base.
- Responding to new opportunities: for example some of the activities and opportunities created due to the Climate change agenda
- Expanding to trade internationally: need customs & logistics advice
The 1:1 business support is tailored to the business need and can range from 1-2 hours up to a more intensive 12 hours.
Get in touch today to check your eligibility and take advantage of this FREE fully funded business support
Check your eligibility here or email BusinessSupport@cw-chamber.co.uk
Connect with us:
*This activity forms part of the Coventry & Warwickshire Business Support Programme, which is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)