How the Chamber Can Help?
How the Chamber can help?
The Chamber has been offering practical advice and support to businesses since the referendum vote, including:
- Events focused on key issues such as post-Brexit trade scenarios, customs processes, AEO (Authorised Economic Operator), Business Immigration and updates on the Brexit process
- News and Updates through our Brexit Blog, Newsletters and Social Media
- Practical consultancy support to conduct a Brexit Audit covering your supply chain, export markets, work force and other areas of potential exposure to risk
- Lobbying Government on behalf of our members. We regularly consult with our Brexit committee and wider membership and relay their views to relevant government departments.
- The Brexit Toolkit - Access the Brexit Toolkit and Download our Brexit Business Checklist Here
Get involved with the Coventry & Warwickshire Brexit Club
Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber keeps businesses up to date with the latest information and advice via the Brexit Club. To get involved for further information you can visit our website here or contact us on [email protected] or 024 7665 4321.
International Trade Hub
Brexit shouldn’t stop your business going for global growth. Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber offers a range of support via its International Trade Hub:
- International Trade Membership- Offers practical import/export advice from our excellent helpline, a huge saving of 50% off your Export Documentation & Free access to the International Trade Hub events.
- Export Documentation – Our experienced Export Documentation department is your one-stop-shop for all the documentation support you need to access international markets
- International Trade Consultancy- Bespoke Consultancy support on complex issues such as AEO (Authorised Economic Operator), Inward Processing, Customs Audits etc
- Specialist Help – Information and advice from the Chamber and our network including shipping and logistics, foreign exchange, letters of credit, trade finance and more
- Trade Training courses, seminars & events – put your business on a solid foundation for growth with our International Trade Programme
For information on International Trade Hub Services Call 02476 654321 (option 4) or email [email protected]