Business Brexit Health Check
The West Midlands Combined Authority (WMCA), Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce, Greater Birmingham Chambers of Commerce and Black Country Chamber of Commerce have teamed up to launch a WMCA area wide Business Brexit Health Check.
The Business Brexit Health Check is a free online tool. Businesses complete a short set of simple questions about their organisations and receive an automatically generated personalised report. The report highlights the key Brexit related risks and changes that they should be aware of and recommended steps to take to support their Brexit preparations.
Why take the Health Check?
- This tool can help businesses cut through the noise and confusion surrounding Brexit by providing them with the information most relevant to their organisation.
- It is user friendly, simple and quick to complete.
- It covers key aspects of doing business that will be affected by Brexit including People and Skills, International Trade, Regulations and Standards.
- The results of the Health Check can aid effective business Brexit planning activity.
- It is a useful tool for both businesses who are just getting started on preparing for Brexit and those who want to sense-check their existing activity.
- Using this tool will help the West Midlands Combined Authority & local stakeholders understand how businesses are impacted by, and responding to Brexit and, in turn, shape the support available.
To receive updates about the Brexit process and support available to businesses through the Chamber of Commerce sign up to our Brexit Mailing List.