- Understanding how to plan a presentation
- Preparation – creating and designing a presentation
- Using resources and setting up the environment
- Constructing delivery sequences
- Delivering a presentation and making use of visual aids
- Engaging the audience and securing contributions
- Projecting a professional image
- Optional recording of presentation
Who should attend?
Making successful presentations is a challenge for many people. Delegates will be provided with the skills to make effective presentations to groups and individuals; develop the confidence to make presenting much easier and successful. Presentations format, media and purpose vary - oral, multimedia, powerpoint presentations, short impromptu presentations, long planned presentations - but every successful presentation uses the principles covered within this course. Link it up with a PowerPoint course to develop the complete skills set. There will also be the option to have your presentation recorded by prior arrangement.
The terms and conditions specified below are a statement of a binding agreement between the parties and shall apply from when a booking is accepted.
Should you wish to cancel a booking, you will receive a full refund, providing notification is received in writing (via letter, fax or email) full 14 days before the course. If a booking is made within the 14 day period any cancellations will incur a full charge. Where a course is free or funded, a charge in full will be made if cancelled inside the 14 day period. Transfers to new dates constitute a cancellation if not notified in the required period prior to the course date.