- Understand the use of targets to meet customer and organisational requirements
- Recognise individual strengths within the team environment
- Implement systems to monitor progress and identify variances
- Appreciate the role of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) in the control process
- Appreciate how to present and communicate scheduling of work
- Ensure monitoring systems are understood and appreciate the links to performance appraisal planning
Who should attend?
This series of courses are designed to equip delegates with the essential skills to be an effective Supervisor or Team Leader. New and existing personnel will benefit from the topics covered, to develop skills and confidence in managing teams, people and processes. Whatever your industry, this toolkit will provide you with ideas and practical approaches to everyday situations in order to get the best out of people, and achieve business goals. You can choose to undertake all ten half day courses or simply select the ones which best meet your needs. We have designed these half day courses so that the topic delivered in the morning is complementary to the topic following in the afternoon.
The terms and conditions specified below are a statement of a binding agreement between the parties and shall apply from when a booking is accepted.
Should you wish to cancel a booking, you will receive a full refund, providing notification is received in writing (via letter, fax or email) full 14 days before the course. If a booking is made within the 14 day period any cancellations will incur a full charge. Where a course is free or funded, a charge in full will be made if cancelled inside the 14 day period. Transfers to new dates constitute a cancellation if not notified in the required period prior to the course date.