- Understanding factors to be considered to ensure successful importing
- Meeting the legal requirements for importing
- Understanding what costs may be incurred
- How imported goods are paid for and delivered successfully
- Understanding import documentation and keeping statistical records
- Understanding how to meet HMRC (Customs and Excise) requirements
- The benefits of temporary importing
Who should attend?
Aimed at individuals with responsibility for importing, this course is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of the administrative, legal and logistical requirements associated with handling imported goods. Delegates will develop knowledge of current import requirements and learn the steps to take to ensure goods are delivered cost effectively and with minimum delay.
The terms and conditions specified below are a statement of a binding agreement between the parties and shall apply from when a booking is accepted.
Should you wish to cancel a booking, you will receive a full refund, providing notification is received in writing (via letter, fax or email) full 14 days before the course. If a booking is made within the 14 day period any cancellations will incur a full charge. Where a course is free or funded, a charge in full will be made if cancelled inside the 14 day period. Transfers to new dates constitute a cancellation if not notified in the required period prior to the course date.