- Understanding types of organisational change
- Planning change and considering the impact on processes and people
- Identifying cultural issues which may impact upon change
- Implementing, reviewing and evaluating change
- Identifying the factors that aid or obstruct change
- Recognising the importance of effective communication channels
Who should attend?
Change is a fundamental feature of business today and an essential aspect of survival and growth. Planning for change involves reviewing processes, roles and organisational structure. New methods of work, approaches and practices need to be carefully considered to achieve desired results and retain stability within the business. This course will enable anyone with managerial responsibilities to become more confident and understand key elements associated with change.
The terms and conditions specified below are a statement of a binding agreement between the parties and shall apply from when a booking is accepted.
Should you wish to cancel a booking, you will receive a full refund, providing notification is received in writing (via letter, fax or email) full 28 days before the course. If a booking is made within the 14 day period any cancellations will incur a full charge. Where a course is free or funded, a charge in full will be made if cancelled inside the 28 day period. Transfers to new dates constitute a cancellation if not notified in the required period prior to the course date.