- Applying the learning cycle for maximum effect
- Identifying different learning styles to design effective training
- Setting relevant aims and objectives
- Planning and designing effective training
- Delivering training in appropriate styles and formats
- Using learning aids and materials
- Overcoming barriers to learning
- Providing constructive feedback
Who should attend?
Designed for Supervisors or Managers who have responsibility for training and developing other people, or the occasional Trainer, this course will show delegates how to deliver training with impact and style. Delegates will also develop the ability to adapt to suit an individual’s learning style and learn how to keep an audience engaged.
The terms and conditions specified below are a statement of a binding agreement between the parties and shall apply from when a booking is accepted.
Should you wish to cancel a booking, you will receive a full refund, providing notification is received in writing (via letter, fax or email) full 14 days before the course. If a booking is made within the 14 day period any cancellations will incur a full charge. Where a course is free or funded, a charge in full will be made if cancelled inside the 14 day period. Transfers to new dates constitute a cancellation if not notified in the required period prior to the course date.