- Avoiding pitfalls which prevent payment
- Understanding the procedures, documentation and terminology associated with Letters of Credit
- Benefiting from hints, tips and procedures to ensure you get it right
- Gaining knowledge of alternative payment methods available when trading internationally
- Minimising errors and process delays
Who should attend?
This course is tailored to meet the needs of those working in export administration who need to understand the importance of payment methods and letters of credit in order to ensure that payments are received for goods exported world-wide. On completion, delegates will understand and appreciate the many pitfalls that can prevent payment or lead to delays when selling goods under Letters of Credit.
The terms and conditions specified below are a statement of a binding agreement between the parties and shall apply from when a booking is accepted.
Should you wish to cancel a booking, you will receive a full refund, providing notification is received in writing (via letter, fax or email) full 14 days before the course. If a booking is made within the 14 day period any cancellations will incur a full charge. Where a course is free or funded, a charge in full will be made if cancelled inside the 14 day period. Transfers to new dates constitute a cancellation if not notified in the required period prior to the course date.