- Recognising the difference between leadership and management
- Identifying alternative leadership styles and their effects on others
- Understanding how to motivate and empower individuals
- Presenting and communicating a vision to encourage a positive work ethic
- Maximising results by developing mutual trust and respect
Who should attend?
Success in business is a result of effective leadership. Understanding the importance of creating a highly motivated work force with clear vision, seizing opportunities and applying innovation is what makes an inspirational leader. This course will enable delegates to understand the impact of leadership styles on individuals and teams. Effective leaders inspire by creating a sense of purpose and ambition, with a strong focused strategy and a commitment to achieving success.
The terms and conditions specified below are a statement of a binding agreement between the parties and shall apply from when a booking is accepted.
Should you wish to cancel a booking, you will receive a full refund, providing notification is received in writing (via letter, fax or email) full 14 days before the course. If a booking is made within the 14 day period any cancellations will incur a full charge. Where a course is free or funded, a charge in full will be made if cancelled inside the 14 day period. Transfers to new dates constitute a cancellation if not notified in the required period prior to the course date.